WORKING AT FORM
At Form Landscape Architects, we pride ourselves on being a business where individuals are encouraged to develop and grow. We are always keen to attract staff from different backgrounds with a wide variety of skills and experience.
Personal / Graphics Assistant
We are currently looking for a highly energetic Personal / Graphics Assistant for our rapidly expanding business.
See more +
- Personal assistant to the Managing Director: filing of emails & drawings, printings plans and documents
- Preparation of documents and supplies for meetings: printing plans, organising meeting space
- Management of new project set ups, project register, project folders
- Monitoring office supplies; stationery, kitchen supplies etc
- General reception; answering phone calls, taking messages, email distribution
- Assisting the Director and Design Team with CAD base plan preparation
Some of the skills we will be looking for:
- InDesign (necessary)
- AutoCAD (not necessary)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you thrive on challenge and like it when no two days are the same, then please apply!
How To Apply
Please apply with your CV noting previous experience by email:
Get In Touch
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals in the industry. Please register your interest by sending through your CV, portfolio (10MB or less) and cover letter to email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you.